Some Blackboard enhancements you will find in May -
- Build a profile, have students do this task and it completes the old homepage assignment and appears in all courses.
- Calendar is intuitive, enter a due date on assignments, tests and will automaticallly enter on the calendar. Drag and drop items as well!
- Discussion Forum can be set up that until a student posts an item they can’t see what others have already posted.
- Inline grading on files submitted.
- Exceptions by students on test taking times, availability and attempts.
- Retention center lets you set rules to follow student progress.
and now that you have worked here are 15 things you didn’t know your IPhone could do!
1. Passcode with letters instead of numbers
2. Siri can read your e-mails to you
3. Timestamps on texts
4. Find out what planes are flying above you
5. Shake to undo and redo texts
6. More detailed calendar
7. Double tap the shift key for caps lock
8. Use your phone as a level
9. Turn off in-app purchases
10. Burst photos
11. The em-dash exists
12. Shoot a photo with the volume button
13. Use your Apple earbuds
14. Custom vibrations
15. Airplane Mode = faster recharge