Just best wishes for a safe and happy Christmas and New Year’s. Please click the picture below for OET’s Christmas Showcase of Fall Semester 2016!
I subscribed to various blogs, newsletters and one is the “Centre for Learning and Performance Technologies” and there has been a countdown to Christmas with various daily links some interesting and some not so, but a couple of stood out so far which perhaps you may want to try next semester.
- The link was to a Diary as an illustration of providing content with daily entries. Providing a daily flow of content this way, is a great way to deliver what I call a continuous knowledge or learning flow. Is there some content you might provide in this format?
- Learn Free Magic Tricks – why not a little entertainment?
- Highbrow – Have you tried this format for your own courses – 5-minute lessons delivered to inboxes every morning?
- This is one I am checking out Chef2Chef Online Cooking Class
- Put your search skills to test with a Google a day
- RANDOM WIKI PAGE Learn something new every day – without really trying!
- More fun for those DWTS wanna be’s – Learn to Dance Online
- 15 minutes of fiction every day – or How about making e-learning content available like this?
Those are a few, take a break and browse something may just give you an idea to try something new!