It’s a Wrap!
With the close of Spring Semester here are some reminders for start of semester (I know Spring just ended!)–
- Copy/collapse your courses from past semesters for summer session, info at BB on how to do this easy task.
- Submit your mediasite recording form or request for release of past recordings. Contact the OET for form and or additional information
- If you are interested in using the “clickers” for your class please advise the OET what dates, times and rooms you will need the equipment.
- Advise OET of any special software that should be loaded onto classroom computers.
- If you have a guest speaker whose voice needs reinforcement contact the OET to reserve their voice reinforcement system.
- For those conducting online office hours or class meetings with Centra make your reservation at this link http://centra.aos.ecu.edu/ or contact OET directly.
- Start using the new Lync desktop communications system, the OET has webcam/microphones for loan.
- Try using Yammer as a new way of conducting class discussions.
Contact the OET for assistance in your start of semester preparations!