As fall semester gets into full swing please remember some simple tips when using our classrooms -
- Log off the room computer at the end of your class
- Shut down the system at the end of your class to turn off the projector
- Return the mouse to its cradle
- Return the wireless keyboard to its stand
- Turn off your mic if you are recording your class
- Those who are recording please note that when you mute the screen from the face to face students it is still getting recorded for the distance students, press pause to stop any desktop recording
- Streaming video while recording? Click the Mediasite button and then image, click back to video when you are finished watching the video!
- Lock doors
- Contact OET for assistance, training or information on our systems!