Participate in Research
Below you can find information on our current research. If you wish to participate in our research, you can contact us at email@example.com or call at 252-744-6125.If you wish to be contacted for participation in future studies, the College of Allied Health Sciences has a Participant Registry. You can find it here. Once completed you can return it via regular mail or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discourse Abilities in Adults Across the Lifespan
The purpose of this research project are to determine whether age-related changes in discourse processes correspond to age-related changes in cognitive processes, such as attention, executive function, and memory.
- Participants Needed: Men and women between the ages of 20 to 90 with normal vision and hearing and no history of stroke
- What’s Expected: You will complete several cognitive activities and story telling activities
- Where: College of Allied Health Sciences | Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders | Health Sciences Building | Greenville, NC 27834 USA
Discourse and Cognition in Adults with Brain Injury
The purpose of the study is to investigate the discourse and cognitive abilities of individuals who have experienced a traumatic brain injury or stroke.
- Participants Needed: Men and women with a brain injury and okay vision and hearing
- What’s Expected: You may be asked to complete language assessments as well as tests of attention and memory
- Where: College of Allied Health Sciences | Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders | Health Sciences Building | Greenville, NC 27834 US