I want to welcome you to my Course Happenings Blog! This is the place where all of my students, colleagues, staff, and administrators can check out some of the latest activities and events associated with my major courses at ECU. In particular, I will highlight my undergraduate courses in Anthropology and my graduate courses in Public Health.
Since I have a joint appointment in two departments (Anthropology & Public Health), I felt the need to start this blog to showcase some of the special activities associated with my courses.
My undergraduate courses are:
- Cultural Anthropology – ANTH 2200
- Medical Anthropology – ANTH 3252
- Professional Development Anthropology – ANTH 4501
My graduate courses are:
- Ethnic Health & Health Disparities – MPH 6008
- Global Public Health – MPH 6007
- African American Health – MPH 6005
*Capstone Experience in Ethnic Health & Health Disparities – MPH 6009
So these are the major courses that I will be highlighting on my new blog — COURSE HAPPENINGS!!
Finally feel free to share your ideals on my blog because I want to hear from everyone who has similar interests.