A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Over the past 4 days I have taken over 300 pictures, and would love to be able to upload them all, since wifi is limited and slow, I had to pick a few of my favorites.10313706_914479741902840_6149849467946055608_n

The first picture is up in a helicopter. I had mentioned in my previous post that I have always wanted to ride in a helicopter, so here was my chance. I finally had friends to ride with. I absolutely love the whole experience. I think this picture does a nice job of showing the typical helicopter picture, and our excitement.

Loch Ard Gorge

Loch Ard Gorge

The next photo is of the group who went on the tour on our off day. This day as a whole was one the best days of my life, and I love the group photo because it somewhat showcases the friendships we have made thus far. And the beach was stunning.

In this photo, a group of us had climbed some rocks, and got into a cave. I fell and ended up with a bruise and a big bump on my knee, but it was completely worth the view from that spot.  The cave was so cool, and being in it gave a different perspective than other people got.

The photos I can’t upload are of Koalas, the view from the helicopter, and the stadiums we have been at. Its all so pretty, and I ┬áhave been in complete amazement since arriving.

As I post these pictures they always lead me to another photo I want to add and share, but because the wifi is so slow it takes way too long to upload them. Everything here is stunning. Each spot we stop at is breath taking, and the photos don’t really do a justice. I am so excited to see what is to come in the next two cities.