Saving Grades!

As the end of the semester is just days away remember this notice from ITCS:

From the Office of IT Security, please note:
Activity
: Download Gradebook in Blackboard

Issue
: Student (Course) Gradebook is downloaded from Blackboard onto desktops, laptops, personal home computers and other unencrypted devices. A lost or compromised device could result in unauthorized release of student records.
Solution
: Save the gradebook to your Piratedrive for safe keeping.  Click HERE for more information.

About Jean

I am the Electronic Resource Coordinator for the College of Allied Health. I received my Masters in Instructional Technology from East Carolina University in 2003 and have worked with the College of Allied Health since 2002. I am a native New Yorker but have lived in Greenville for almost 20 years when my husband Steve's company moved from Long Island to Washington, NC. Our daughters were born in NY but raised in the South so not sure what that makes them! Yankee GRITS? Both daughters are now out on their own, both living in Ralieigh. Our house is now occupied by my husband, our dog Yankee, and three cats along with the fish in the pond to keep the cats happy! In our spare time we like to garden, cook ethnic food and travel around the US and Europe!
This entry was posted in Grade Center. Bookmark the permalink.