Did you click on the Faculty Information and Updates link on My Courses Page in BB?

Lots of great Test Setting and Troubleshooting Tips can be found here.  There are some good tips for this issue unfortunately experienced by all test givers!

““Help! I got kicked out of my test…” Symptom: The student is kicked out of an assessment when the submit button is pressed. Cause: The java session has been terminated due to inactivity, so the submission is unsuccessful. Almost always this issue occurs with randomized tests or where certain questions are randomized.”

About Jean

I am the Electronic Resource Coordinator for the College of Allied Health. I received my Masters in Instructional Technology from East Carolina University in 2003 and have worked with the College of Allied Health since 2002. I am a native New Yorker but have lived in Greenville for almost 20 years when my husband Steve's company moved from Long Island to Washington, NC. Our daughters were born in NY but raised in the South so not sure what that makes them! Yankee GRITS? Both daughters are now out on their own, both living in Ralieigh. Our house is now occupied by my husband, our dog Yankee, and three cats along with the fish in the pond to keep the cats happy! In our spare time we like to garden, cook ethnic food and travel around the US and Europe!
This entry was posted in Assignments and Tests. Bookmark the permalink.