Mash ups or making sure your YouTube link is the right one!

There is a neat tool in Blackboard for adding YouTube videos, SlideShare Presentations or Flickr Photos – the MASHUP TOOL!  When adding the aforementioned content just click on the build content button and select your Mashup!  When select YouTube you can search quickly on a topic and embed directly into your Blackboard site.  Try it out!

mashup

About Jean

I am the Electronic Resource Coordinator for the College of Allied Health. I received my Masters in Instructional Technology from East Carolina University in 2003 and have worked with the College of Allied Health since 2002. I am a native New Yorker but have lived in Greenville for almost 20 years when my husband Steve's company moved from Long Island to Washington, NC. Our daughters were born in NY but raised in the South so not sure what that makes them! Yankee GRITS? Both daughters are now out on their own, both living in Ralieigh. Our house is now occupied by my husband, our dog Yankee, and three cats along with the fish in the pond to keep the cats happy! In our spare time we like to garden, cook ethnic food and travel around the US and Europe!
This entry was posted in Adding Content, Blackboard General. Bookmark the permalink.