Printing Tests from Blackboard

Need a hard copy of your test?  An easy way to get a clean printing or pdf of your test is to use the browser Chrome and edit the test options to “Open Test in New Window”.  To print, (still in the Chrome browser) click the test as if you were taking it and once it is opened press Ctrl+P (Mac: ⌘-P). You’ll be able to preview the page and adjust basic printer and page settings, before printing such as:

Destination: Click Change to choose the printer you want to use.

• Select Save as PDF under “Local Destinations” to convert the page into a PDF file.

• Select a printer

Need assistance contact OET!

About Jean

I am the Electronic Resource Coordinator for the College of Allied Health. I received my Masters in Instructional Technology from East Carolina University in 2003 and have worked with the College of Allied Health since 2002. I am a native New Yorker but have lived in Greenville for almost 20 years when my husband Steve's company moved from Long Island to Washington, NC. Our daughters were born in NY but raised in the South so not sure what that makes them! Yankee GRITS? Both daughters are now out on their own, both living in Ralieigh. Our house is now occupied by my husband, our dog Yankee, and three cats along with the fish in the pond to keep the cats happy! In our spare time we like to garden, cook ethnic food and travel around the US and Europe!
This entry was posted in Assignments and Tests. Bookmark the permalink.