New BB Features Coming this Summer – Auto Regrading

There are a few but wanted to highlight one of the neatest “Auto Regrading”!

Instructors can now fix problematic questions by simply editing the invalid question directly and having all necessary updates flow automatically to the Grade Center.  Check out the Blackboard Blog for more information on all the new features which include Course to Course Navigation, Improved Activity Reports and more.

About Jean

I am the Electronic Resource Coordinator for the College of Allied Health. I received my Masters in Instructional Technology from East Carolina University in 2003 and have worked with the College of Allied Health since 2002. I am a native New Yorker but have lived in Greenville for almost 20 years when my husband Steve's company moved from Long Island to Washington, NC. Our daughters were born in NY but raised in the South so not sure what that makes them! Yankee GRITS? Both daughters are now out on their own, both living in Ralieigh. Our house is now occupied by my husband, our dog Yankee, and three cats along with the fish in the pond to keep the cats happy! In our spare time we like to garden, cook ethnic food and travel around the US and Europe!
This entry was posted in Blackboard General. Bookmark the permalink.