Blackboard Course Purge! October 16, 2013!

Every year old courses are purged from Blackboard. This is done to stay within storage goals and business policy of keeping only two years of Blackboard sites in the production system.  In a few short weeks, Blackboard Admins will be purging the following courses (all of them) unless you submit a request to have your courses saved.

>>>>> The purge date is  October 16th, 2013  <<<<< 

• 2011 Summer #1 semester

• 2011 Summer #2 semester

• 2011 Full Term Summer semester

• 2011 Fall semester

Click here to find out how to save your courses.

About Jean

I am the Electronic Resource Coordinator for the College of Allied Health. I received my Masters in Instructional Technology from East Carolina University in 2003 and have worked with the College of Allied Health since 2002. I am a native New Yorker but have lived in Greenville for almost 20 years when my husband Steve's company moved from Long Island to Washington, NC. Our daughters were born in NY but raised in the South so not sure what that makes them! Yankee GRITS? Both daughters are now out on their own, both living in Ralieigh. Our house is now occupied by my husband, our dog Yankee, and three cats along with the fish in the pond to keep the cats happy! In our spare time we like to garden, cook ethnic food and travel around the US and Europe!
This entry was posted in Blackboard General. Bookmark the permalink.