BB Upgrade coming!

Some of you signed up for the Pilot but others will have to wait until Summer to take advantage of the new features! ┬áTo highlight a few, you will be able to drag and drop grade center columns directly in grade center (you won’t have to go to Manage).

The Calendar has been completely restructured so that anytime you enter a due date for an assignment, quiz or exam it will automatically be placed in the course calendar.

Inline grading, no more download/upload papers with comments, just enter your comments directly.

More real estate!  Check out this link for more info!

About Jean

I am the Electronic Resource Coordinator for the College of Allied Health. I received my Masters in Instructional Technology from East Carolina University in 2003 and have worked with the College of Allied Health since 2002. I am a native New Yorker but have lived in Greenville for almost 20 years when my husband Steve's company moved from Long Island to Washington, NC. Our daughters were born in NY but raised in the South so not sure what that makes them! Yankee GRITS? Both daughters are now out on their own, both living in Ralieigh. Our house is now occupied by my husband, our dog Yankee, and three cats along with the fish in the pond to keep the cats happy! In our spare time we like to garden, cook ethnic food and travel around the US and Europe!
This entry was posted in Blackboard General. Bookmark the permalink.