Blackboard 9 Pilot Information
Timeline of Events
The Bb9 pilot timeline of events can be viewed HERE .
Spring 2011 Bb 9 Pilot Faculty Support Documentation
- Blackboard 9 Document – (pdf) This is 53 pages of Blackboard 9 goodness created by the ECU Blackboard team. We took the best parts of the Bb 9 faculty document and condensed it into this document. Huge thanks to Cindy Bowers for getting this document done.
ECU Blackboard 9 Support Videos
- Copy Course content – Learn how you can copy content from a prior course into your Spring 2011 Bb9 pilot course (ECU video).
- Making your course available – Learn how to make your pilot course available to your students (ECU video).
- Adding a co-instructor, TA or GA – Learn how to add Co-Instructors, TA’s or GA’s to your Bb 9 site ( ECU video).
- Blackboard 9 Overview – Learn the basics of Blackboard 9 (ECU video).
- The Edit Button – Learn how to toggle between the faculty and student view of your course (ECU video).
- Bb9 Course Tools – Short video describing how to set tool availability in Bb9 (ECU video).
- Directing your students to Bb 9 – In this video I discuss some ways to direct your students to Bb9 from Bb8 (ECU video).
- Disallowing Students to create groups – Students have the ability to create their own groups. Here is how to manage that feature from an instructors view.
- Options NOT available in Bb 9
- Digital Dropbox – In this video I discuss how to use the Assignment Tool instead of the Digital Dropbox
- Student Homepage
- The Concept of the ” Communications Area “
Blackboard Mobile Learn Information
- Blackboard Mobile Learn – This is the Mobile Learn Resource page.
Blackboard Videos and Documentation
Blackboard offers in depth support material and videos for Bb9. Take a look at THIS VIDEO to learn about your support options you have within each of your Bb courses.