Hello ECU Faculty and Staff –
Blackboard will be down from 12/19 1pm – 12/22/09 1pm for an upgrade of the gradebook area (now called the gradebook center). Once the upgrade is complete the only “new” area in your Blackboard sites will be the gradebook area. All of the content and the settings will be exactly the same as they were pre-upgrade on the 19th.
Academic Outreach will be offering many training opportunities on the new features as we get closer to the Spring 2010 semester. If you want you can view a session we recorded last week. This 47 minute video covers all of the new features in the gradebook area. Remember, only the gradebook area has changed, nothing else. Click HERE to view the video. Be on the lookout for emails about those training sessions as the semester gets closer. Happy Holidays.
- Blackboard will go down on 12/19 at 1pm
- Blackboard will come back up at 12/22 at 1pm with the new functionality in the gradebook
- All content and settings will be intact just as you saw them before the downtime
- During the downtime you will see a splash page with information about the downtime
- Questions? Call me at 252-328-9074 or email me at email@example.com