The launch date of Blackboard 9 is rapidly approaching ( May 2011) You may be interested in the quick video tutorials Blackboard has developed to help you get familiar with Blackboard 9 environment. The videos below cover the Grade Center, Create Tests, the Assignment Tool and Student Performance.
- Customizing the Grade Center View!
- Creating Smart Views!
- Creating a Grade Rule!
- Viewing Grade Details!
- Anonymous Grading!
- Creating Grading Notes!
- Creating a Grade Center Report!
- Creating a Grading Rubric!
- Grading Assessments Question by Question!
- Viewing and Downloading Grade History!
- Color Code the Grade Center!
- Working Offline with the Grade Center
Tests, Surveys, and Pools
- Creating a Test – New!!
- Tour the Question Finder Feature!
- Reading Survey Submissions!
- Exporting and Importing a Test or Survey!
- Uploading Test Questions from Microsoft® Excel!
- Creating a Fill in the Blank Question!
- Creating a Short Answer Question!
- Creating a Matching Question!
- Creating a True or False Question!
- Adding an Existing Question to a Test!
- Creating a Calculated Formula Question!
- Creating a Calculated Numeric Question!
- Creating an Essay Question!
- Creating a Fill in Multiple Blanks Question!
- Creating a Hot Spot Question!
- Creating a Jumbled Question!
- Creating a Likert Question!
- Creating a Multiple Answer Question!
- Creating a Multiple Choice Question!
- Creating an Ordering Question!
- Creating a Quiz Bowl Question!
- Tagging Questions for Reuse!
- Building a Pool!
- Creating a Random Block and Adding It to a Test!