Hello Everyone -
Welcome back from the summer break! Below you will find all of the different tutorials to make the start of your Fall 2013 a smashing success. Good luck and please let us know if we help you with your Blackboard needs.
- Collapse or copy course content – Click this link to learn how to copy your course content, collapse your Fall ’13 sections, or do both.
- Make your Fall ’13 course site available – Click this link to see a screenshot of how to make your fall 2013 site available to your students. [Or, Control Panel > Customization > Properties > #3 Set Availability > Yes.]
- May 2013 Upgrade. Check out the new features now available in Bb 9.
- Blackboard Training Opportunities – All of the Blackboard training is listed on the ECU training calendar. Click this link to find a date and topic that works for you.
- Test Creation Best Practices - See our blog post.
- Learn about some best practices given to use by Blackboard on this blog post, and see the PDF we created for students:
- Recommended Browsers – Learn more about what browsers are officially supported by Blackboard. In general, Firefox is your best option.
- System Compatibility Check – Also available on the Bb login page. Recommend it to your students, too. It checks your operating system’s browser and java versions.
- Instruction Technology Consultants – Each college has in-house support for your teaching and technology needs. This link will provide you with contact info for your college re: Bb or teaching with technology support.
- General Blackboard Faculty Support Page - General Blackboard Faculty Support Page on our Bb blog.
- General DE Instructor Support Page – If you are a DE Instructor, see our Bb blog page for videos, PDFs and more.
- Yammer – Are you interested in using a private Yammer group for your course discussion? If so, sign up for some training to learn more, or email email@example.com