- 5/12 – 3:36pm – on schedule.
Hello ECU Faculty, Staff and Students –
You have been redirected to this page because ECU’s Blackboard system is currently down for a minor feature refresh upgrade. The planned downtime window is from 5/12 – 5/16. During this downtime anyone who attempts to access https://blackboard.ecu.edu will be re directed to this blog post. That is why you are here. 🙂
During this planned downtime, we will be upgrading the Bb platform and then testing all Bb tools and building blocks to ensure that they are working as expected.
To learn about the new features that you will see after the upgrade is complete please visit this blog post.
If you have any questions at all regarding the downtime feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any general Bb questions or other questions I would encourage you to enter a helpdesk ticket at https://ecu.edu/9866
- We understand that upgrades are stressful. We will do our absolute best to have Bb running as quickly as possible once the upgrade is complete.
- If you would like to discuss the upgrade or ask questions you can do by enrolling in the Yammer Blackboard 9 public group space. You can ask questions and add comments regarding the upgrade there.
- Blackboard downtime for this upgrade will start on 5/12 around 8am. Bb could be down thru 5/16.
- New Service Pack 9 features are HERE.
- Questions or concerns about the upgrade? Email email@example.com
Bb Support Team