Embedding Videos into your posts
September 28th, 2009
Here’s how to embed a video into a blog post:
- In the WordPress dashboard, click Posts on the left-hand menu
- Under Posts, select Add New
- Add the text of your post as you normally would.
- Move the text cursor to the location you’d like your text to appear. Click the “TV icon” in the toolbar (far right corner) to bring up the add video window.
- On the upload video tab, browse on your computer for the video, and click the Upload button. This will copy the file from your computer into WordPress. You will be taken to the Local Video tab automatically, where you can select your newly uploaded video.
- Select your video and click Insert to add to your post