Graduate students will be allowed to register for Summer and Fall classes at 1:00PM on Friday, March 20th. The COB’s Graduate Programs office strongly encourages you to register at that time.
Here are our tips for making registration easy:
- Check to see if you have any holds on your student account. You can do so in Self Service Banner by clicking on the Student tab and then selecting Student Records. It is a good idea to check, even if you can’t think of any reason why you might have a hold. Holds take at least 24 hours to be removed, so the earlier you check, the better.
- Seek out your advisor’s help! We are here to assist you with course selection. MBA and MSA advisors are listed at the bottom of this post. We can answer most registration questions via email. If you would like to schedule an appointment with an MBA advisor, please call 252-328-6970. MSA students should call their advisors directly at the numbers below.
- It is a good idea to avoid taking OMGT6613, FINA6604, and MGMT6722 (or any combination thereof) in the same semester. These 3 courses are offered every Fall and Spring (on campus and online). OMGT6613 is offered as an online course in the 1st Summer Session. FINA6604 and MGMT6722 are offered in the 11-week summer session as online courses.
- Detailed registration instructions and up to date schedules can be found on our website.
- Many students find that taking a mix of quantitative and qualitative courses in a semester makes for a more manageable semester.
- Check your holds AGAIN! We encourage you to check your holds a couple of days before registration begins. If you have a hold on your account that prevents registration, the COB can’t remove it for you.
- If a course fills up before you are able to register for it, add yourself to the course’s waitlist. DON’T PANIC! While there are no guarantees, most all waitlists resolve by the time the semester or summer session gets underway.
- You may have noticed the DegreeWorks feature in Banner. The information that you see there may not be accurate at this time. Please do not use DegreeWorks information when deciding which courses to take.
- Registration day is always a busy day in our office. If you have trouble registering, please do NOT call our office or email your advisor directly. Please send an email to email@example.com that includes your Name, Banner ID, the Courses/Sections you wish to register for, and any error messages that you receive from Banner. Our staff will be monitoring these emails and will respond to you ASAP.
|MBA & MD/MBA||Last name beginning A-B||Ms. Tina Williams||WILLIAMSTI@ECU.EDU|
|MBA & MD/MBA||Last name beginning C-H||Ms. Tendai Ndabvonga||NDABVONGAT@ECU.EDU|
|MBA & MD/MBA||Last name beginning I-P||Mr. Paul Russell||RUSSELLP@ECU.EDU|
|MBA & MD/MBA||Last name beginning Q-Z||Ms. Sarah Smith||SMITHSA@ECU.EDU|
|MSA||Last name beginning A-L||Dr. John Reisch
|MSA||Last name beginning M-Z||Dr. Joey Hagan