Just Another Busy Week In The Life

As I mentioned in last week’s blog, this is a week of all work, no play.  Between group meetings, the library, studying for tests and work, I haven’t had much time for anything else, unfortunately.  On a more class related note however, something I have noticed while I have been getting my club Joyner on the past couple days, is in the higher level marketing courses a lot of the concepts seem to parallel to each other.  I’m starting to notice certain principles overlapping each other in my classes.  It’s kind of neat how that works and how I’m starting to see a lot of different ideas come together. Speaking of marketing, the American Marketing Association (AMA) had its first meeting of the semester on Tuesday.  I’m excited to see how new officers and board members are going to run AMA this semester!

While I was in the library the other day getting my study grind on, I noticed this little fellow camped out.  It was just a reminder that someone always has it worse than you.  Nothing screams rock bottom like camping out and taking a nap under a cubicle desk in the library.  Seems like I’m not the only one busy with school this week, but at least I have time to sleep!

library

Blog By: Haley Nowlin

Share