Back From Break Blues

All good things must come to an end.  And in this case that means Fall Break.  It was refreshing to get a little break from school, work, and Greenville and go home to see my family for a few days.  Although I’m one of those average people who didn’t go anywhere cool or exciting, it was nice to take the break to simply relax, spend time with loved ones, give my brain a nice little rest from school and get organized.  I have a big test this afternoon, so I had to cut my break a little short and come back early to study.   I tried to get a little bit of my studying done at home over the weekend to lighten the load.  It’s not the most ideal thing to be studying over any break, but you got to do what you got to do!

murphy

Murphy says “Is there anything I can do to help you study?”

Unfortunately my dog couldn’t be there to comfort me when I was in the library all night last night, but in relation to preparing to start back to class this week, I was also doing a couple things to prepare for the Career Fair tomorrow!  That included polishing my resume, doing some research on the companies that are going to be there tomorrow and getting some appropriate business attire.  Being a little person it’s not always easy finding professional clothes that fit you properly and in the right spots.  After a mini shopping spree and some help from my wonderful mother, I found a sharp outfit for tomorrow ;)

loft

Also, show off your professional dress to us via Instagram on Thursday at the Career Fair!  If you’re in the College of Business and are an avid Instagram user, make sure to go follow us on: @ecucob.   I’ll be there snapping pictures of people in their suits and posting them.  We will be choosing winners so make sure you look extra sharp! If you need some tips, make sure you check out my blog post from last week, which is posted below!

Suit Up

Can’t wait to see you guys there tomorrow :)

Blog by: Haley Nowlin

Share