So much to do, So little time

So there’s that saying:

“So much to do, so little time”.

Which is basically my life in a nutshell right now. As I’m sitting here writing this, it’s about the first resting and relaxing moment I’ve had in the past couple days. I literally fell asleep with my book last night (I should probably stop reading my textbooks in bed…Like I can read and sleep at the same time). The downfall of having multiple tests in the beginning of the week, is like it explains itself in plain text, is having tests in the beginning of the week, when your brain doesn’t seem to be 100% in full circle yet. The good news is, you knock them out and have the next couple days of the week to take it a bit easier. With having a couple straight hectic days where I feel like I’m scrambling around like a chicken that just got its head cut off, it makes moments like this while I’m sitting on my couch with a chocolate bar in hand, all that more worthwhile.

With the spare time I have, I’m doing some research on the New York trip I’m going on next Thursday (eeee so close!) for my advertisement class. Like I mentioned in last week’s post, time is truly flying! New York is such a pretty city, especially this time of year, and I’m excited to represent ECU and learn more about advertising in general, and also the career options within it. Of course I’ll be posting lots of pictures so stay posted! :)

Share