20 Department Members to Present at CPTSC
A total of 20 graduate students and faculty members are on the program for the 2016 meeting of the Council for Programs in Technical and Scientific Communication! CPTSC will meet in Savannah, GA, the first weekend in October. Congratulations to the following on their upcoming presentations!
- Temptaous McKoy, Cecilia Shelton, Janine Butler, Dr. Will Banks, and Dr. Nikki Caswell will present a poster entitled Research, Pedagogy, Presence: Diversifying Technical Communication Programs.
- Constance Haywood, Zachary Lundgren, Stephanie West-Puckett, and Dr. Michelle Eble will lead a panel entitled Technical Communication and Social Justice: Building and Sustaining Programs.
- Joshua Gardner, Ruby Nancy, and Dr. Matt Cox will give a panel entitled Queer Re/Considerations: LGBT Stories, Methods, and Theory in the Technical and Professional Communication Classroom.
- Suzan Flanagan, Dr. Brent Henze, and Dr. Donna Kain will give a panel entitled Positioning Editing in Technical Communications Programs.
- Alana Baker, Carleigh DeAngelis, Kerri Flinchbaugh, Abigail Morris, and Dr. Erin Frost will give a panel entitled Building and Sustaining Scientific Writing Curricula in Technical Communication Spaces.