Are you looking for a nursing program that is affordable and convenient?
We are accepting applications for the ENC RIBN project (Regionally Increasing Baccalaureate Nurses). RIBN is a partnership between East Carolina University, Beaufort County Community College, Lenoir Community College, Pitt Community College and Roanoke-Chowan Community College where students are enrolled at both a community college and ECU.
Here is a snapshot of the project:
RIBN Features for the Community Colleges:
- Completion of general education course requirements and an Associate in Applied Science degree in Nursing (AAS) at a designated local community college.
- Community college counselors and advisors available for assistance.
RIBN Features for East Carolina University:
- Completion of BSN degree within 4 years.
- Student success advocate available for assistance.
- Less expensive than attending the on-campus program at ECU.
You can visit the RIBN website at http://www.nursing.ecu.edu/RIBN.htm or contact Kelly Cleaton (email@example.com ) for complete information. Applications for the group that begins in August are due Jan. 31.
Sylvia T. Brown, EdD, RN, CNE
Dean and Professor
East Carolina University College of Nursing