During the first few weeks of of the spring semester, ECU will deactivate accounts of students who do not meet at least one of the following conditions:
- Are currently enrolled in classes for the spring 2013 semester
- Have been admitted for any future semesters
- Have an active incomplete
Individuals who are impacted will receive a notifications via email during the 2 weeks prior to the deactivation (these were sent out on Feb. 5th).
Students who are not currently enrolled but are doing thesis work, participating in a university internship, or are studying abroad may be eligible to keep their account active. To request this service, Students should have a sponsor (adviser, professor, instructor, etc.) complete a “student account reactivation” form, which is located on the upper left once you log in to the online request system (http://ithelp.ecu.edu)
The sponsor can contact the ECU IT Help Desk (252‑328‑9866, 1‑800‑340‑7081) if they have questions or need assistance.
All requests must be accompanied by the following information:
- Contact information (phone number and/or alternate email address)
- Reason for request (thesis, internship, studying abroad, etc.)
- Information pertinent to your request (course #, instructor contact, adviser, etc).
This information will help us to verify the request.
Former students who have graduated can request an Alumni e-mail address at http://PirateID.ecu.edu/Alumni.
If you need additional information please contact ECU IT Help Desk.