Instructional and research facilities housed in the HMAL include three separate Qualisys motion analysis systems.
- One (10 camera) system is integrated with a split-belt Bertec Fully Instrumented Treadmill. This motion analysis system is capable of real time feedback of movements and musculoskeletal forces.
- One (8 camera) system is integrated with six AMTI force platforms embedded in a 30 m walkway
- One (8 camera) system is integrated with a NeuroCom dynamic force plate system
Other laboratory instruments:
- two 16 channel Motion Lab Systems (MA300) EMG systems
- Humac NORM isokinetic dynamometer
- Novel insole pressure system
- triaxial accelerometers
- HUR balance platform
- GaitRite portable gait analysis system
- LiteGait bodyweight support system