What is it like to live within the Honors College dorm surrounded day and night by all Honors College students? My first thought about living in Garrett Hall was that I would be surrounded by smart people who would study all of the time. After a week of living in Garrett Hall, I knew I had a serious misconception about what it would be like living with Honors students. I quickly became friends with a variety of boys and girls in Garrett Hall. I live on the second floor, but I have friends from all three floors. I think being put in a dorm together was the best setting for us; we are all there for each other and to help each other when someone needs it. It ensures that every Honors student will be bonded to a number of other Honors students, and it fosters an environment of learning, friendship, and FUN! I thoroughly enjoy living in Garrett Hall. It has given me people I can rely on for help if I need it and has given me the opportunity to make multiple great friendships.
- Drop us a line!
- Holocaust Seminar
- An Exploration of Holocaust Archives: Perkins Library at Duke University by Mary-Grace Kelly
- My experience on the Duke Excursion with Honors 2011 by Mary-Grace Kelly
- My Impressions of the Exhibit at Duke by Aenia Amin
- My Impressions of the Exhibit at Duke by Jeanann Woodard
- My Impressions of the Exhibit at Duke University by Shivam Patel
- My Thoughts On Our Excursion to Duke by Rebecca Wagner
- Study Abroad Gallery