One of the trips I was privileged to attend was the one to the Museum at Duke University and to the Once play. The trip was absolutely marvelous and filled with a lot of fun and good food. The first destination of the trip was to the Museum where we saw Duke University’s Crossing Borders exhibit. It was a very interesting exhibit with pieces of works I have never seen before. Such as one where it appeared to be one picture from far away but turned out to be multiple pictures close up. After the museum we partake in the wonderful food part of the trip that the ECU Honors College loves to give its students. I personally had grilled chicken in a peach barbecue sauce with asparagus and a sweet potato. The desert consisted of fruit tarts and a sweet dark chocolate fudge, the latter of which most of my fellow Honors College students and I had. Next, was the trip to the play, which I enjoyed a lot. The play was a Broadway play that was performing in Raleigh called Once. It was filled with a wonderful story and great Irish style music. Overall, that was another wonderful trip that I was able to participate on due to the ECU Honors College. I am thankful for being in the College and I always recommend it to anyone in high school that I meet.
- Drop us a line!
- Holocaust Seminar
- An Exploration of Holocaust Archives: Perkins Library at Duke University by Mary-Grace Kelly
- My experience on the Duke Excursion with Honors 2011 by Mary-Grace Kelly
- My Impressions of the Exhibit at Duke by Aenia Amin
- My Impressions of the Exhibit at Duke by Jeanann Woodard
- My Impressions of the Exhibit at Duke University by Shivam Patel
- My Thoughts On Our Excursion to Duke by Rebecca Wagner
- Honors Colloquiums & Seminars
- Living Learning Experiences
- Study Abroad