To learn more and to apply visit: http://ghcorps.org/fellows/apply
Global Health Corps is a community of leaders united by the belief that health is a human right. Our fellows are highly effective and empathetic systems thinkers with diverse backgrounds, expertise and stories.
During a yearlong paid fellowship, GHC fellows work in a range of critical roles within partner organizations on the front lines of health equity in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the US, and Zambia, developing as leaders and making an impact every day.
We are recruiting for our 2016-2017 fellowship class. Are you in? Start your application!
We are looking for high potential young leaders with:
- A deep commitment to social justice
- Diverse skillsets and backgrounds
- The creativity to collaborate and problem solve
- The excellence to deliver results and the power to use your voice to shape the future of global health
Fellows work in yearlong paid placements with partner organizations working to address health inequity across a range of issue areas. See our full list of partner organizations.
Through a comprehensive leadership and management training curriculum, we bring fellows together five times a year to foster systems-thinking, strong management, and key leadership practices. Learn more about the GHC model.
Details vary depending on fellowship placement and location, but fellows receive the additional following support during the year:
- Monthly living and utilities stipend
- Health insurance
- Professional development grant of $600 and completion award of $1500
- Travel coverage to and from placement site, all trainings, and retreats