LIVE. LEARN. INTERN. CONNECT.
“Spend 15 weeks in the nation’s capital with students from around the country and the world who are just as passionate about making a difference through strong leadership. The intensive and immersive schedule is designed to maximize your time in Washington by combining learning in the classroom with practical internship experience and special events with prominent public leaders.”
As part of this exciting new program, undergraduate students receive:
- Academic courses in international economics and government accredited by George Mason University
- Internships with government agencies, Congressional offices, policy groups, think tanks, media outlets and nonprofit organizations throughout the Washington area
- Dedicated program staff members who are available to communicate with you about your internship placement, financial aid and general questions in the months leading up to the program.
- Continued staff support while you are in Washington to ensure that you have an amazing experience.
- A mentor program where you will be matched with a DC professional in your field of interest.
- Roommate matching with other program students based upon compatibility criteria.
- Full access to campus resources, including libraries, computer labs and more.
- and more!
Early Deadline: March 1, 2016
Priority Deadline: April 15, 2016
Final Deadline: June 1, 2016
Visit www.DCinternships.org/LTAPFall to learn more about the program and to access the online application.