Laupus Library is very pleased to offer RefWorks training sessions for faculty, staff, and students. For those unfamiliar with this resource, RefWorks allows users to easily gather references from most of ECU’s online databases, organizes your research, and automatically generates bibliographies in APA, AMA, Vancouver, or hundreds of additional citation styles.
RefWorks training sessions at Laupus will cover personal account set-up, importing citations, managing/sharing folders, and automatically creating works-cited pages and in-text citations.
Spring 2012 Training Sessions:
- Thursday, February 23rd @ 10:00-11:00am
- Wednesday, March 14th @ 1:00-2:00pm
- Friday, April 13th @ 10:00-11:00am
- Tuesday, May 15th @ 3:30-4:30pm
- Faculty and Staff should register via OneStop – University Training
- Students should email Christine Andresen at email@example.com to register
All sessions will be held in Laupus Library, 2502G