Frequently Asked Questions
- Who do I contact if I need technology assistance in a classroom?
Call Classroom Technology Support at 252.328.9830. Provide your name, room number and a brief description of the problem. A technician will be dispatched to your location. You may also submit a Classroom Tech Service Request.
- What equipment is available in my classroom?
The Classroom Database provides details on equipment in your classroom.
Top 5 Commonly Asked Questions
- I’m a student, why can’t I see a course I added?
When student add or drop courses, Blackboard enrollments require 12-24 hours to update.
- How do I make my course available to students?
Control Panel > Customization > Properties > Set Availability > Yes
- How do I log into Blackboard? I get a message that my username or password is incorrect. Please submit a Blackboard Service Request for assistance.
- How do I copy my course from one semester to the next? Blackboard Course Copy Guide
- How do I merge (or collapse) two or more course sections? Blackboard Course Collapse Guide
The Online Instructional Tools Guide
ITCS supports a suite of learning platforms to meet your course management, communication, and collaboration needs. We recommend that you work with the university to review products, pursue contracts, and confirm that tools are ADA compliant. If you determine there is not an ECU solution to meet your needs, visit the Online Instructional Tools Guide. This guide contains the requirements for two scenarios: (1) when you ask students to upload course content into a non-ECU hosted system, and (2) when you place student data in the cloud.