Distance Education and Learning Technology Applications/DELTA’s Annual Report (NCSU)
March 11, 2014
ECU Faculty and Staff: The North Carolina State University DELTA (Distance Education and Learning Technology Applications) Annual Report is now available. DELTA’s Annual Report showcases their efforts to transform teaching in order to improve student success at NC State.
You can view the report at delta.ncsu.edu/annualreport.
What’s Inside the DELTA Annual Report?
- Letter from the Vice Provost
- The Mane Event: Developing an Educational Game to Teach Horse Care
- Blurring the Lines: Examining the Impact of the DE Tuition Change
- OOC Experiment: Exploring New Frontiers with Digital ASIC Design
- Redesigning Courses: Flipping Precalculus to Improve Student Success
- Sharpening Our Tools: Improving NC State’s Enterprise Learning Technologies
- Supporting Faculty: Examining One Instructor’s Experiences with Instructional Support Services
- Service that Scales: Recording Distance Education Courses-From a Distance
- Making Education Matter: Transforming Educational Videos to Engage Students
- Sharing Best Practices
- By the Numbers
- Looking Forward