ECU offers two concentrations for the Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership. (NOTE: Next EdD K-20 Cohort Admissions Cycle will be from September 2017 through March 15, 2018. The new Cohort will begin Second Summer Session 2018.
- Rural Education Project Lands $999,751 Grant September 14, 2017
- ECU College of Education hosts Annual Ceremony to Honor Scholarship Recipients, Donors September 8, 2017
- Lenker Named Regional Superintendent of the Year July 7, 2017
- Dr. Art Rouse named Associate Dean for Graduate Education and Faculty Affairs May 4, 2017
- Tom Williams Honored as Ralph Kimmel Award Recipient May 2, 2017