- Log into Moodle: http://moodle.aos.ecu.edu
- Locate the course in which you would like to delete a students assignment attempt.
- Click on the assignment
- Locate and click the “submitted assignments” link in the top right hand corner
- Next, locate students/participants name.
- Under the headline for the column “Status“, click on “Grade“. (Note: Make sure to click the “grade” for the student in which you wish to delete an attempt.)
- After clicking on “grade“, this should open a new window.
- Within the newly opened window, at the bottom right hand corner of the edit box, locate and click the button “Revert to Draft“
- You are done. (Note: There is not a conformation for deleting an attempt. Once the revert button has been clicked, the student/participant will be able to upload and submit files again.)
Moodle is an Open Source Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System. Moodle is a system that allows faculty and staff to organize and store course content online. Moodle is used in both face-to-face courses and in distance education courses. In Moodle, faculty can create announcements, assignments, forums, quizzes, and wiki’s. They can also add resources, grade assignments, setup chat sessions, and add groups. Another feature that Moodle offers is that you can change the theme and modify how your course is designed.