- Log in and Locate the course: http://moodle.aos.ecu.edu
- In course click on “Participants” (normally located on the left hand side panel under “People“)
- This page should show you the participants within the course. (Note: If you have a relatively decent participants size, you may have more than one page of users.)
- On Participants page, select which users you wish to email using the “check-box” to the right of each users name. (Note: You may click the “show all” to view all users on one page, and click “select all” if you wish to select all the users at one time.)
- Next, use the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page labeled “with selected users”
- Choose: Add/send message
- Enter message you wish to send.
- Next, click Preview
- Review your message, and click the button “Send Message” if ready to send.
Browse: Home / Email Students (Teacher Side)