- Log into Moodle: http://moodle.aos.ecu.edu
- Locate course in which you wish to add a student to.
- Within course locate the side panel labeled “Administration“
- Click on “Assign Roles“
- Under Roles, select which role you wish to assign a participant to. (Teacher, Non-editing teacher, Students, Guest, Teacher/Mentor)
- Using the search box located under the right hand column, Enter the participants Last Name.
- Select the participants name. (it should now be highlighted in a color depending on browser settings)
- Next, Click the “Add” button in the center of the screen.
- This participant is now added to the course. And can be found in the left hand column. (note: alphabetical order)
Browse: Home / How to add a Student to the Course?