Note: Must already have an account in Moodle
- Visit this website: http://www.ecu.edu/cs-itcs/help.cfm
- This will take you to the ITCS help Desk.
- Under the heading “Contact Us” click on “Submit online Request“
- Enter your PirateID and Password and click the “Login” button
- Under the headline on the right-hand side: New Service Request, click on “Student problem or request for service“
- On the next screen enter the following information:
- Department (leave as “Not Applicable”)
- Building: “Self Help”
- Phone Number: “Your contact number”
- Primary Category: “Students can’t access service”
- Subcategory: “Websites”
- Description of Request: Please enter that this request is “In reference to Moodle” as well as the course in which you would like to be added to.
- Computer type: “N/A”
7. Click “Submit“