- Log into Moodle: http://moodle.aos.ecu.edu
- Locate the Gradebook on one of the side panels under the “Administration” panel.
- Click on the “Gradebook“
- Click on “Categories and Items“
- Next click on the “eye” icon under the “Actions” column for the assignments you would like to hide. Note: if you mouse over the icon it will display “Hide assignment…“
- Once the assignment has been hidden, you can make it visible again by clicking on the eyelid icon from the “Actions” column.
- Once you are finished click on “Save Changes” button at the bottom and you should be set to go.
Browse: Home / How to Hide/Unhide Item in Gradebook