- Log into Moodle at: moodle.aos.ecu.edu
- Locate course in which you would like to Create/Modify a Quiz or Test.
- Locate and click on the “Turn Editing On” in the upper right hand corner.
- Use the drop-down box for “add and activity” to select “Quiz“
- Enter quiz name and description on the page that follows
- At this screen you are able to Enable/Disable numerous settings to your preference. (Note: If you have any questions regarding what any of these settings are please feel free to contact a member for support or use the “?” marks located next to each item for a brief description of the item)
- Once you have selected to setting to your liking, click “Save and Display” to enter the mainframe for adding quiz/test questions.
Add/Delete/Modify Quiz Questions:
- This page will allow for you to add, delete, modify, and import test or quiz questions
- On the default page if you do not already have questions made, you can use the drop-down box located on the right hand site to choose from a series of questions.
- Once you have created the question/s always remember to click “Save Changes“
- After questions have been created you will notice that they question bank will form under the right hand side panel. Here you can select which questions you want to appear on the quiz
- Click the “check-box“ next to each question you want to be placed in the quiz and click the “Add to Quiz” button located at the bottom of the question bank. (Note: if you want all of the questions created to appear in the quiz simply click “select all“
- After questions have been added to quiz always remember to click “Save Changes“
- Under “Review Options” when setting up a quiz you are able to select how responses will be given according to the setting you enable/disable.
- To disable a setting simply click on the “check-box” next to the item under each of the different headlines.
- Once you have set up your Review Settings always remember to click “Save“.