Introduction to Foreshore and Underwater Archaeology courses
NAS Introduction to Foreshore and Underwater Archaeology Course
Duration: 1-2 days*
Cost: $100-140/person (depending on location and access to pools and lecture halls)
- Introduction to NAS training
- What is archaeology?
- Site types
- Archaeological dating methods
- Underwater finds — what to do
- Two-dimensional survey — principles and techniques
- Dry recording exercises
- Pool session
- Drafting exercises
- What is next in NAS?
* May be a diving or non-diving course.