- NOD + Version 7.0
NOD + version 7.0 includes tons of new content and major “under-the-hood” improvements for iOS 8 users. See the full changes here:
NOD + Version 7.0 will be available in the App Store.
- NOD continues its academic partnership with F1000 Research
Now entering it’s 3rd year, the partnership between NOD and F1000 Research continues. Young investigators, registered with NOD, will continue to receive 50% off all article processing charges for submissions (including retrospective and original investigations, large or small). Take advantage of this exclusive NOD offer and 50% off APCs with an increasingly visible open access biomedical journal.
If you are already a registered NOD user, stay tuned for emails providing the discount code.
If you’d like to become a registered NOD user, click here.
- JAK2/STAT inhibition in Diabetic Kidney Disease
- The New Kidney Allocation System
- Kidney Konnection Issue: Updated Issue
The 7th issue is now available
- Nothing new for this issue