Twitter — @nephondemand (How To…)
Twitter messages (known as Tweets) allow you to pose questions, provide your commentary, and communicate/share information with other users. Nephrology On-Demand? uses tweets to update its users with the latest teaching content. To participate in this free service, use the instruction guide below.
How to use Twitter to follow Nephrology On-Demand?
Step 1: Create a Twitter account (if you already have one, skip to Step 2) by clicking here
click the yellow SIGN UP button — enter your name and email address and create a username
Step 2: Select Nephrology On-Demand to follow
- In the search box, type nephrologyondemand
- Click the FOLLOW button and you’re all set
- You’ll now begin to receive updates of the latest teaching resources and newest features from Nephrology On-Demand automatically
Step 3: Sharing your comments, thoughts, suggestions, and questions with other followers of Nephrology On-Demand
- By posting your messages (tweets) onto the Nephrology On-Demand account, you’ll be able to share your thoughts with other followers, begin new discussions, or join existing ones
- In the WHAT’S HAPPENING box, type “@nephondemand” before your message
- For example, if you want to join a discussion of nephrolithiaisis, you’d type:
- @nephondemand How can we prevent calcium-based stones in recurrent stone formers?
Step 4: Follow Twitter on your mobile device
Twitter allows you to follow tweets of Nephrology On-Demand on your mobile device, free of charge. To receive updates directly onto your device, you’ll need to download the appropriate application (app)
- iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad: download app here
- Android devices: Scan the barcode located here
- Blackberry devices: Download the app here
- Windows 7 Devices: Visit here to learn more