Archive: May 4 – 11, 2011
- American Society of Nephrology – Abstract deadline June 6
Click here for more information
- Nephrology On-Demand successfully blogs the 2011 NKF Spring Clinical Meetings
Seven-detailed blogs of key meetings at the NKF are now available for your review.
View the detailed blogs at NOD Blogs.
View the summary tweets on NOD Twitter.
- Nephrology On-Demand will present at the Medicine 2.0 at Stanford University
More information to follow
- Seven in-depth blogs from the NKF Spring Clinical Meetings
- Etiology and Management in the High-risk Patient
- Tunneled Hemodialysis Catheters: What do Nephrologists Need to Know?
- Why not Peritoneal Dialysis?
- Integrating the treatment of secondary hyperparathyroidism in ESRD
- Renal Palliative Care
- Practical Issues in Home Hemodialysis
- Targeting Hemoglobin A1C in ESRD patients
- Low Sodium Acute Kidney Injury
Click here to enjoy these in-depth blogs.
- Role of High Blood Pressure in the Epidemiology and Prevention of CVD — Video Now Available
Two options from which to learn: Blog or High-Definition Video
- Paraproteins and the Kidney
A fundamental review of the common paraproteinemic disorders with renal involvement. Special attention is made to the prognostic indicators of survival in multiple myeloma patients. [click here]
- Internal Medicine Grand Rounds: Occupational Lung Disease [click here]
- Calendar of Meetings/Events updated 5/2/11
None for this issue.