Archive: May 12 – 19, 2011
- Videos are now OPEN ACCESS
Nephrology On-Demand Videos are now Open Access. Users will no longer be required to complete a survey before accessing any video file. Simply click on CATEGORY at the bottom of your screen, and select POWERPOINTS and VIDEOS to begin.
- American Society of Nephrology – Abstract deadline June 6
Click here for more information
- Nephrology Grand Rounds: Common Clinical Issues in Geriatric Medicine
A brief examination of the common issues facing elderly CKD and ESRD patients. Special focus is made to palliative care issues in this unique patient population. Now with audio. [click here]
- ANCA-associated vasculitides and anti-GBM disease: a nephrology primer
A thorough look at the ANCA-associated vasculitides and anti-GBM disease, with focus on diagnosis and management options. [click here]
- Seven in-depth blogs from the NKF Spring Clinical Meetings
- Etiology and Management in the High-risk Patient
- Tunneled Hemodialysis Catheters: What do Nephrologists Need to Know?
- Why not Peritoneal Dialysis?
- Integrating the treatment of secondary hyperparathyroidism in ESRD
- Renal Palliative Care
- Practical Issues in Home Hemodialysis
- Targeting Hemoglobin A1C in ESRD patients
- Low Sodium Acute Kidney Injury
Click here to enjoy these in-depth blogs.
- Role of High Blood Pressure in the Epidemiology and Prevention of CVD — Video Now Available
Two options from which to learn: Blog or High-Definition Video
- Calendar of Meetings/Events: updated 5/7/11
- ANCA Associated Vasculitides and anti-GBM disease: [self assessment tool]