Archive: May 24 – 31, 2011
- Crossword Puzzles now available
NOD Crosswords are now organized for you. Crosswords are categorized into six (6) categories and each puzzle comes with its own, dedicated, video resource for further learning. Visit NOD Crosswords by selecting CATEGORY on the menu bar at the bottom of your screen.
- Congratulations to the East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine!!!
The School of Medicine was ranked #1 by the American Association of Medical Colleges (AAMC) in the following areas:
- Percentage of graduates from 1996-2000 practicing in rural areas
- Percentage of graduates from 1996-2000 practicing in underserved areas
- Percentage of graduates from 2007-2009 entering family medicine
- Percentage of graduates from 2004-2009 who are American Indian or Native American
- Percentage of graduates from 2004-2009 who are black or African-American
- Lowest costs of attendance for a 2010 graduates
- Lowest average debt of 2010 graduates
Congratulations to the entire Brody School of Medicine and ECU!
- The Editors of Nephrology On-Demand Histopathology need YOUR HELP
We are in the process of upgrading our Histopathology section and need your feedback. Make your voice heard and help shape how we improve NOD Histopathology in the coming months!
- Videos are now OPEN ACCESS
Nephrology On-Demand Videos are now Open Access. Users will no longer be required to complete a survey before accessing any video file. Simply click on CATEGORY at the bottom of your screen, and select POWERPOINTS and VIDEOS to begin.
- 2011 American Heart Association’s Epidemiology and Cardiovascular Disease Meeting
Blog for this 1-day meeting is now available. [click here]
- Internal Medicine Grand Rounds: Bipolar Disorder in the Primary Care Setting [click here]
- Internal Medicine Grand Rounds: There is no gene for good teaching [click here]
- Sarcoidosis and Renal Involvement — for Beginners
A succinct review describing the renal histopathologic changes seen in sarcoidosis. It is an excellent review for the resident or fellow newly exposed to a renal sarcoidosis patient. [click here]
- Nephrology Grand Rounds: Common Clinical Issues in Geriatric Medicine
A brief examination of the common issues facing elderly CKD and ESRD patients. Special focus is made to palliative care issues in this unique patient population. Now with audio. [click here]
- ANCA-associated vasculitides and anti-GBM disease: a nephrology primer
A thorough look at the ANCA-associated vasculitides and anti-GBM disease, with focus on diagnosis and management options. [click here]
- Crossword Puzzles
Crosswords are now organized into 6 categories and linked to teaching resources. [click here]
- ANCA Associated Vasculitides and anti-GBM disease: [self assessment tool]