Archive: June 1 – 7, 2011
- ASN Abstracts for the 2011 Kidney Week are due this week (June 4). [click here]
- Crossword Puzzles now available
NOD Crosswords are now organized for you. Crosswords are categorized into six (6) categories and each puzzle comes with its own, dedicated, video resource for further learning. Visit NOD Crosswords by selecting CATEGORY on the menu bar at the bottom of your screen.
- The Editors of Nephrology On-Demand Histopathology need YOUR HELP
We are in the process of upgrading our Histopathology section and need your feedback. Make your voice heard and help shape how we improve NOD Histopathology in the coming months!
- Videos are now OPEN ACCESS
Nephrology On-Demand Videos are now Open Access. Users will no longer be required to complete a survey before accessing any video file. Simply click on CATEGORY at the bottom of your screen, and select POWERPOINTS and VIDEOS to begin.
- Sarcoidosis and the Kidney
A comprehensive multimedia presentation that walks the reader through the various manifestations of sarcoid involvement in the kidney. Coming soon.
- Internal Medicine Grand Rounds: Sarcoidosis [click here]
- Internal Medicine Grand Rounds: Cutaneous Manifestations of Internal Diseases [click here]
- 2011 American Heart Association’s Epidemiology and Cardiovascular Disease Meeting
Blog for this 1-day meeting is now available. [click here]
- Nephrology On-Demand Discussion BoardBETA
Our newly developed Discussion Board is now available for BETA testing. Join over 3100 users in this virtual learning environment where you can ask and answer questions, and solicit advice from our growing readership. [access the Board]
- 10-minute Rounds
HD teaching resources designed specifically for medical students and internal medicine residents. Coming soon.
- Crossword Puzzles
Crosswords are now organized into 6 categories and linked to teaching resources. [click here]
- Three (3) new nephropathologic mystery cases (Case #’s 13-15) available on Nephrology On-Demand Histopathology [click here]