Archive: October 26 – November 6, 2011
- CME Credits — Last Chance to have your opinion heard
This issue will be your last chance to let us know how you want your online CME teaching resources to be delivered. Please answer the 3 questions below.
- NOD Histopathology paper now available
Data from the Nephrology On-Demand Histopathology modules are now available for your review. Learn about the user satisfaction with NOD Histopathology by visiting the Press and Publications section.
- NOD YouTube breaks 20,000 views
Nephrology On-Demand’s YouTube channel has broken the 20,000 views milestone. Lectures are now in high-definition 720p video with digital audio and divided into 9 easy-to-use playlists. All lectures are viewable on any smartphone/mobile device.
[click here to visit NOD YouTube]
- NOD will be blogging and tweeting from Kidney Week 2011
NOD will have live tweets and blogs from the 2011 Kidney Week Meetings in Philadelphia, PA. Visit NOD Blogs to read blog entries from the 2010 Renal Week Meetings in Denver, CO.
[click here for 2010 blog]
[click here to follow NOD on Twitter]
- Mycophenolate versus Azathioprine for maintenance in ANCA-associated vasculitis: The IMPROVE trial
A review of the latest evidence surrounding the use of mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) as a maintenance therapy for patients in the remission phase of an ANCA-associated vasculitis with renal involvement.
- Adolescents & Emerging Adults w/ Chronic Kidney Disease: Unique Morbidities & Transition Issues
A detailed analysis of the challenges facing young adults who are faced with chronic medical conditions. Special attention is made to young adults living and managing chronic kidney disease.
- Indications for Transplantation in Wegener’s Granulomatosis
A detailed analysis of the indications for renal transplantation in patients suffering from ANCA-associated vasculitis, specifically Wegener’s granulomatosis.
- NOD in talks to offer AMA Category 1 credit for selected teaching resources
Please answer the polling questions above as we work on bringing you CME credit for your activities on Nephrology On-Demand
- 10-minute Rounds launch date announced
The official launch date for 10-minute Rounds will be January 1, 2012.
- Question on D-Board: Peritoneal Dialysis: Diffusive and Convective Clearances